Thursday, December 2, 2010

Intent of This Blog

The intent of this blog is not to lament over my children's "problems," but instead it is an avenue for me to express what I am thinking and feeling about everything that is going on. I overwhelming feel blessed. I feel that it is very true that God never gives you more than you can handle, and there really isn't much that isn't healed through prayer. What can't be healed through prayer we have been so fortunate to have gifted surgeons and doctors placed in our lives.

I believe in miracles.

I would like this blog to be a place where other stories are shared and where I can share some of the information I have found or have been given. I may not post often being that my life is full of a lot of busy kid work around here, but I will be checking in!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Danielle! I'm glad you started blogging. I had no idea Madigan would be having surgery so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yeah, blogging for me is going to be a challenge, but I almost feel like I may repress some of my feelings and I figured this is a way for me to express them. Madigan will be having surgery January 13th. We didn't really know it would be this soon either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts and Prayers are with you and your family <:

    ReplyDelete