Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow Days

I guess it would be more like Ice Days...Three days off from school in the week and now it's Christmas break.  I might really want to consider moving to a warmer climate.  Or my next house really needs an indoor gymnasium.  The kids are driving me bonkers, because they have endless energy and no where to displace it. Instead of being able sit and play it's all about wrestling only way to keep them apart I believe would to velcro them to opposite walls.  At least the baby is good!

Oh!  And the cold weather is really starting to put a damper on my Christmas shopping.  I have no desire to leave the house unless it's above freezing, which it doesn't look like that is going to happen anytime soon.  So I have to get a move on there and brave the ice.  I still have to shop for Secret Santa, for my mom, step mom and for Madigan!  I really have no idea what to get for my little girl, she is really at a very in between stage where it's hard to find things suitable for her that she will love.  However, she did love the Barbie Power wheel, I think that her brothers would kick her out and she would never get to ride in her pretty pink car, and no, they wouldn't car that it was pretty and pink....it a car, that's all that matters.

Merry Christmas and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment